4.12.2012

REAR WINDOW // three jeffs


A couple weeks ago, Justin and I went to see Hitchcock's Rear Window for about the millionth time... but it was our first on the big screen. Have you seen it lately? Magical cinematography, snappy lines, brilliant acting, romance, suspense...? It was showing at a tiny old 1930s theatre in old Vancouver with red carpets and an overwhelming amount of charm. The experience kinda blew my socks off and I was beyond sad when it was over. Well, today my friend Jeff (a notorious camera and film buff / designer) sent us this incredible video which perked me up considerably. It's an adobe-sewn panoramic version of the movie, sneak peeked below. You can read more about the genius project by Jeff Desom here. Thank you, (L.B.) Jeffs!


 
Pin It button on image hover