12.08.2010

MARNIE COBBS // holiday shopping guide #2


In keeping with this holiday shopping spirit, I'd like to recommend another amazing artist to you. Marnie continues to be one of my biggest role models in creative self employment, and I was lucky enough to be hired to help design her website and print materials. She's a book binder, painter, and poet, and basically oozes beauty and creativity in everything that she does. When I look at her work, I feel more connected to the earth and begin to notice more of the colors, textures and beauty around me.
I call it Marnie-Vision.

Marnie is now selling her paintings, cards, and poetry online! I was lucky enough to visit one of her craft shows last weekend, and dashed out the door with a couple dozen beautiful greeting cards with her landscape paintings on them, perfect for family gifts this holiday season.

You can visit the shop here or read more about Marnie on her website here. Scroll on to peek at some of the treats in her shop!


Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
 
Pin It button on image hover