5.12.2010

A ROMANTIC RUCKUS // britt & jonny


I don't know what more to say about these guys other than they really know how to throw a party. Even from my earliest correspondence with Brittaney and Jonathan, I knew they were kindred spirits. They're hilarious, sweet, and creative, not to mention some of the best dancers I've ever seen cut some rug. The spot in Malibu they chose for their big evening couldn't have been more ideal... the air was warm, everything was blooming, and it felt an awful lot like we'd crashed some cozy ranch in the middle of nowhere. There was trampolining, running, fake mustaches, dance-a-thons, wigs, philly cheese steak, and a whole lotta love from their fabulous friends and family. Thank you guys for including me in your romantic ruckus.

































 
Pin It button on image hover