3.12.2010

INSIDE OUT // T.G.I.H #21


With 20 weeks of consistent TGIH exuberance under our collective belt, Hannah and I had the following bright idea for my monthly limited edition Steep Street promo cards. It's like the 3 Faces of Eve, except 9 of Hannah. :) Shoot me a note if you'd like a Multi-Pack designed for your own budding business or curious obsession... Thank you, Forget Me Knot Weddings for the gorgeous feature on our weekly TGIH hijinks...

And with that, I bid you farewell for approximately two weeks, as I float away on a warm cloud of Eleutherian delight. A vacation with Mr. Green is in store, as well as a brief flirtation with San Francisco and its dear inhabitants en route to and from.
With Steep Street's 1st anniversary fast approaching, expect my new and improved website launch when April hits! Also in store: lots of juicy news, fresh testimonials, and loads of new photo, print, and webby love.







 
Pin It button on image hover