3.03.2010

BURGERVILLE // a year of portraits #1


I've got some sweet news that I'm really excited to share... I've been hired to shoot portraits for Burgerville's 2010 ad campaign! For those of you who aren't familiar with Burgerville, they're a Northwest icon, with 39 stores in Oregon and Washington. I've been eating their tasty food since I was a kid, but only recently begun to take notice of their innovative business practices and fresh, locally sourced menu selections. (Think walla walla onions, local berries, asparagus, and more!)

My job will be to shoot portraits for their store posters, highlighting two local foodies or sustainable partners every month. Our first two posters hit stores yesterday, and I couldn't be happier with how Grace and Tyson turned out. Both of them are amazing people and I feel so fortunate to have met and worked with them. The two women I've been working with at Burgerville's ad agency are angels, as well, not to mention creative geniuses. Love them!

To celebrate the first round of posters, I took myself to lunch there yesterday and got my favorites; the sole sandwich and the triple berry yogurt smoothie.
Oh, and some fries for Mowgli. ;)

So head down to Burgerville and try the new Pickled Pepper Burger-- a portion of the proceeds goes to the Oregon Food Bank! Stay tuned for more posters in the coming months, as well as some stop-motion commercials...





 
Pin It button on image hover