2.18.2010

FLORA & FAUNA // T.G.I.H #18


Back-to-back TGIHs was not my intention this week, folks. I've been repeatedly shooed away from my computer since last week for reasons like: attempting snowboarding but instead expertly bruising my tailbone/wrist, shooting secret portraits for a local food chain campaign, and editing my first underwater session. Now I have an eye twitch.


The highlight of my week came when my favorite florist of all time, A.Hana Design from SF, asked that I design them an ad banner for various wedding blogs. She sent (yes, by mail) one of the most breathtaking bouquets I've ever laid eyes on, and with the help of Nadia's makeup magic, we put together a small shoot to showcase those lovely buds. I hope they help propel you into a relaxing weekend....







 
Pin It button on image hover