5.13.2009

JOURNEY IS THE DESTINATION // nick & laine


One fateful day, this glorious couple made eyes at each other on the bus heading to work. Four years later, Nick proposed to Laine on the train. Needless to say, these kids kinda have a thing for public transportation... and each other! I love spending time with Nick and Laine because they're such a cozy and comfortable pair. Nick is probably the best story-teller I've ever met, can talk to anyone about anything, and is as clutsy/aquatically inclined as I am. Laine is my design idol, a laugh a minute, and I think I could happily live in her closet full of bright colored shoes and cardigans. Both are dear friends with quick wit, big hearts, and no doubt a wonderful journey ahead of them full of even more memorable muni moments.












 
Pin It button on image hover